Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dessert Sushi Tutorial

This is an EASY but not too healthy Dessert!
It will be a huge hit with everyone, 
and I have to admit, I love mini powder sugar donuts!!!!!
Ingredients needed ( sugar overload....)

(I have to admit your grocery cart looks very unhealthy buying all these items!)

HoHo's or Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
gummi worms (I went for the neon ones!)
Twinkies or Little Debbie Cloud Cakes
Mini Powder Sugar Donuts...yum
Swedish Fish Candies
Fruit Roll Ups (I bought the variety pack and preferred the tie-dye ones!)

First Up Swedish Fish, fruit roll ups on a powder sugar donut
Directions:
Cut donuts in half
cut strips of fruit roll ups into thin strips to wrap around fish and donut
How easy is that?
p.s I only liked the way the orange fish candies looked...but feel free to try all!

Next is Ho-Hos's and gummy worms!
This is the easiest one:
Slice Ho Ho's and cut gummy worms into tiny pieces
Insert gummy pieces into frosting!

Last Sushi is the 
"Twinkie Sushi"
you need Twinkies, gummy worms and fruit Roll Ups
Wrap the fruit roll ups around twinkie, slice the "Twinkie Roll" into sushi slices and insert cut up gummy worms!
Voila! Dessert Sushi!
xoxo

2 comments:

Missa said...

Great Idea! My sister is turning 24 and wants a Sushi party... I am so glad I came across your blog :)

Missa said...

Great Idea! My sister is turning 24 and wants a Sushi party... I am so glad I came across your blog :)